Matticus Mafia Day 1

All of it, every sentence, every word every cadence

Alright Klaze who's town GO

Me

It's me - I"m town

Where?

Not sure.

Terrible.

just because you see reads as ABC-type reads, or reads that "everyone" sees does NOT mean everyone else sees that.

i'm pointing it out so others take note. The reasoning behind it is that it puts a tiny bit of pressure on magicmagininja to post things that aren't just blog posts.

it puts a tiny bit of pressure on gwez for townreading a bunch of people for no real reason.

but more importantly it's voicing my thoughts to bounce off of other players.

it's not useless, and if you view it as only good for fishing for townpoints then i really don't know what to tell you.

then again you'rer a fan of the blog posts from nyte, agubar, etc.

When I made that post about kyle fishing for townpoints, it seemed strange that you would wait until Ian responded instead of replying to me instead (who has played way more with kyle), got the feeling that you were avoiding confrontation with me intentionally

I think your question is retarded

1 Like

i believe Jenada was referring to ians remark about my town fatigue. not the overall post you made.

Ian said something that seemed to imply Kyle would only say "ugh I'm so tired of rolling town" if he rolled town, which is demonstrably false, he does that all the time as scum.

I'm not making any assessment at all about Kyle's alignment in this game

I really don't like the narratives that Klaze is spinning here

i dont think theres too much to analyze here. Murs made like a meme post then disappeared, which maybe is merely indicative of how frequently he uses the website.

And you can take that to the bank and cash it

Klaze claiming i'm fishing for town points by making posts that further town.

Klaze claiming Jenada is avoiding him because Klaze is Mr.Experienced big Mafia Player.

I thought you responded to the post as a whole, if you didn't then that makes a lot more sense

Currently 0 wrong reads

yea just ISO'd Klaze.

It's either memes, blog posts, or casting doubt on other players. hmm.

I'm ISOing the new players

Out of all of them bazinga has done literally nothing