Matticus Mafia Day 1

tbf he did do the

'im lynching the person with the least posts' -> lynches person with the most posts yesterday combo

I said at EoD which I still will do. Pressuring other players for the other 47 hours

Friend what are your reads?

its day one and people are sperging out its more or less a crap shoot

really feels like good old na mafia days where u ask me this, i say this and then ur like 'oimaweioghaowiehgpaine how do u not have reads haven't u made up ur mind based off hte memes everyones posted'

but to answer u a lil more seriously i think slowdive being super paranoid of people 'pocketing' him day one is a lil scummy because who tf pockets day one

Today is not exactly a meme day 1 day...

i think jones is game ruining town most likely or has an extremely big penis

i feel like gewiz is floppping all over the place which can be scummy but he does this every game so its hard to tell yet need more info.

i also skimmed the last ~400 posts of thsi thread so im not exactly informed at hte moment

yeah I thought that was strange too, looked like a force post to come off as paranoid town rather than town with genuine worry

1 Like

I like to watch Agatha Christie while playing mafia to keep my detective skills sharp

You still think slowdive is town faz?

Yes

Mind explaining why? He's playing exactly how I picture he'd play as scum: Unwillingness to play, memes, outright scummy low-effort posts.

Usually I can understand how people read players differently than myself but I don't see how you read that ISO as anywhere near towny

How he entered, how he said the things he said just felt light hearted and natural. How he followed up.

There are just some things are hard to pull off as scum

I can read alignments of people in 2 first posts half the time...look at GY of games I didnt play

I would say 80% of my reads get finalized by a single post that I dont think scum can make. That's how I form my reads.

But then if person starts to do some of the things mafia does I reconsider or if it gets late into the game and all alive are my townread then I got back and figure it out....otherwise I trust my reads

idk dude you had a 90% mislynch rate on me on nadota

and ur reasoning is literally 'cuz i can tell trust me'

1 Like