Matticus Mafia Day 1

I forget why he was Mafia earlier but he was also Mafia earlier

Oh yeah the Kyle stuff

Honeydicking

Because I think he is town?????

Why are you asking so many dumb questions this game?

Like I see magic asking those...friend...orion but not you?

Lynch faz or I kill myself

Whatever read you got out of his shitposts can't be strong enough to outweigh his intention to ruin the game as whatever faction he rolled

do you support asking @Matticus to Zeus?

You are asking me to lynch a townread over a scum read even though my townread might be playing antitown?

No, even if he threatens to AFK there's a chance it's just that - threats. Which isn't zeusable. Still a player basically saying "I Will Ruin This Game. Bye" isn't someone I would put on a No Lynch list.

so you think he is bad enough to remove from the game simply for being a disruptive piece of shit making things worse whether he is town or not

but you don't think he is "bad enough" to be zeused

so you think we should waste a lynch on him

which would in and of itself be allowing him to disrupt the game

and would be you advocating an anti-town course of action

@mafiabot lynch Klaze

He isn't breaking any rules so it's unreasonable to ask for a zeus. It's not a matter of if I think he's griefing the game badly or not.

and does the host of the game, in consultation with the players, have no discretion?

Klaze I honestly dont remember a single time I have lynched someone who is game ruining. I just ask a host to zeus them or I would quit playing the game if host doesnt zeus them....

Jones has border line brought OGI into the game but that's for host to decide.

Anyone with half a brain shouldn't have followed him to begin with

Yes. Hosts can't just go around zeus'ing people unless they break rules.

do you think we should lynch jones today?

@big_ass what does your don't trust people with day one reads thing say about someone who gives a read on almost every person in the game day one

15 player game

Ian you are an idiot