Matticus Mafia Day 1

Possibly. If he follows up on his word and just goes afk and griefs the game I'd lynch him off my policy to lynch the least active player

from this forum's official rules thread

1 Like

Dude he's not going to be zeused

Ian is there a single game where I havnt had a full reads list day 1?

this is some mealy mouthed horseshit. you're smarter than this.

your scum.

griefing/failing to play towards win condition is explicitly against the rules

There's a chance he's just fronting the afk bullshit because he's an arrogant ape with a superiority complex and he'll return and play normally anyways

well i don't see why 14 other players + the host should be enabling that kind of behavior. if he wants to play he should play. if he doesn't then he should forfeit as the rules describe.

There's been countless games where people have gone "I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS GAME", left the thread then came back 2 hours later and kept posting

We are mostly all alphas here and have hard time dealing with things when they dont go our way

And saying fuxj you all and quitting feels great and calming. And then coming back on your terms feels equally good. The feeling of control.

I'm looking for consistency here. If the reasoning for lynching jones is not "he is scum" but rather "he is disruptive and the game would be better without him" then that is poor reasoning for a lynch. that is good reasoning for petitioning the host to either talk to him and sort shit out or remove him from the game.

I don't think we should encourage anti-town behavior and I don't think he's towny so he's a decent lynch in my book

I totally agree this I dont know why we would waste tow. discussion on that

i'm not being lynched today. my town circle will come to my aid

@big_ass we need your vote swapped.

@anon31000304 you traitorous scum.

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
bazingaboy Jenanda_Bollywood
gwez Klaze
kyle Klaze
magicmagininja Kyle
jones Klaze
ian faz
Klaze Kyle
faZ Klaze
Jenanda_Bollywood ian
murs kyle
slowdive klaze

Not Voting

KrazyKat
Friend
Roragok
Nyte

71bc4280-5f01-11e9-8a4a-2d581a7d5749

honestly though i'm not sure what i've done thats so scummy.

you guys seem triggered about the "town circle" meme and that's precisely what it's for. it's to get reactions. so thank you guys for reacting :slight_smile:

that comment about me having town fatigue is real. you can ask ian what i said to him before last game. you can look and see my opening for last game(Where i was MVP)

Not lynching Klaze

also Klaze has seen me play mafia 1 time in over a year since i've not played mafia in that long.

back then no one knew when i was mafia or town because i "played both the same"

so my dear KLAZE please MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT