Matticus Mafia Day 1

you've done nothing scumm im p sure you were just an ez target

Ian still never had real pressure on him

klaze hasn't had real pressure either quite yet.

I thought you were against memeing and trolling? You've taken a hard stance against that all your other town games, yet 60%+ of your posts are nothing but that?

Kyle hasn't had any real pressure so get voting

You're absolutely right but the tradition here is for people to explicitly say "I'm griefing the game/I'm not playing any more" and then just play it out

Also our enforcement is far, far behind what you are imagining

The best you can hope for is if he genuinely ruins you can make a case in postgame for him not to be allowed to sign games, some people might agree, then 2 games later he will sign again

Klaze is just all over the place with what his goal is and it's pretty dumb.

1. wants to lynch random afk, claims thats the wincon for town because afkers are always mafia
  2. now kyles scum
  3. now we lynch an afk again
  4. then we lynch jones because he's game ruining(his out of game shit is dumb but outside of that i dont see what he did that was wrong)

i'm fully aware of that (which doesn't stop me from stating my opinion). i genuinely think this entire exchange is a scum-tell for klaze, which is why i put my lynch on him.

Yeah that's valid

I don't know. If there isn't then there isn't a legitimate game you've played. I don't keep track of meta. You shouldn't use it as a crutch for bad play.

I didn't want to lynch jones, I only pointed out how it's odd to have an openly anti-town marked as "NO LYNCH" and even followed up saying "I'm not saying he's the lynch today" in the same post

you're either remembering games wrong very hard or you're blatantly lying in an attempt to trick people who haven't played with me recently(half the game)

the game I self lynched myself i said the same confirmed town thing and nyte got triggered and it gave me a read on her. i'm doing the same thing now.

stop

lying

klazerboy

klaze is panicking

Ian you are a moron lmfao

Can somebody with some credibility explain to him that he is an idiot

There you had mostly town posts with some shitposts mixed in, here you have mostly shitposts with some town posts mixed in.

We don't have to make this personal.

nope

actually, this was dumb.

bodyguard should claim if we have one, they're unable to die via NK

if no bodyguard claims, then we have an ascetizer, and then cop can claim.

What was dumb?