@mafiabot Lynch gwez

1 Like

Rather do jenanda or faz probably

Doubt it's going to happen

It's jenanda

It's jenanda indeed

Jenanda Bollywood.

What do you think about gwez Jen

Didn't like gwez's opening, then he made some decent posts, then he dumpsterdived with the recent zeus shitposts

Still wondering when @Roragok is going to post

I haven't really checked the last 100 posts i had to drive to the city and it seemed like a lot of posts

Let me know if I need to, thanks

claim if you're the bodyguard

i thoguht you quit rofl

and no im vt

I think bodyguard shoudn't claim today unless he's getting lynched. Knowing his identity help scum more than it helps town.

On the other hand, this might be a good idea. If we know we have an ascetizer, then cop claiming guarantees that he lives through the night.

Who do you wanna lynch kkat

Definitely not jones, faz, you, or kyle.
Still trying to get a good scum read.

50% of the time cop guarantees to live till day 2 and likely farther into the game.
the other 50% of the time it makes the shot on the cop a (1/11 + 1/14) into (1/10 + 1/13), along with other things that I will reveal once the bodyguard claims.

that being said these "other things" are contingent on rules and the theorycraft nonsense I have in my life.

if you're claiming BG, you do it within the context of the not misleading the cop (who might assume you're not in the game) at this point and immediately being forced to die n1. not the added theorycraft nonsense that will likely be useless.

so at this point, regardless of whether claiming BG is really that good or not, you have to do it because the cop might think you're not in the game.

you're welcome town.