Matticus Mafia Day 1

ty jones

moreover consider this; no bg claims today, we realistically lynch a town player today, and then two town players die over night:

we result in:

3 maf, 1 sk, 8 town affiliated.

the avenues for fake claiming a PR explode and become much more damaging with a mislynch.

Jones is the hero this town needs but not the one we deserve

i have absolute pedant morons like gwez pouring over the fucking mafia rules to get me zeused: shame he wasn't looking at the rules that acutally fucking mattered.

kill yourself you worthless moron

2 Likes

Daaaaamnn

I thought you were against setup-posting

jones bringing the heat like an alabama summer

I think the right way of doing it. We claim. ot bodyguard and we need all 15 to claim in order for cop to out

"Not bodyguard"

I don't think scum/sk will realistically fakeclaim a PR unless it's mylo or close to it

nice to see you back

like, they even have a framer or a lawyer, fakeclaiming cop and then calling "blah blah is mafia", mislynching, then blaming the framer/lawyer is way easier than any regular game.

i townread jones after this bravery

Go be toxic somewhere else this is a thread for normal people

1 Like

"shitposts"

i held you accountable. now i'm a shitposter.

They'd be CC'ed in any case by the real cop (and the trade is 100% worth it considering the possible deputy)

he's contributing to the thread.

What am I being held accountable for? For pointing out how stupid it is to call for a zeus in that situation?

I actually strongly oppose the mass claim play and here is why:

Klaze you have been fighting every single pointless argument possible with nothing to show for

1 Like