Matticus Mafia Day 1

You have minimum 6 players in this game that aren't even reading the thread and you can never really be sure of what you are claiming/that the role doesnt existin the game because it might just be that one guy that didn't show up for 48 hours

anyone who wants to read the discussion can go back and see that you were advocating lynching jones not because you thought he was scum but because you thought he should be removed from the game (a popular sentiment thus far)

i took issue with this, and said that if you want jones out of the game because he is bad for the game he should be zeused, not lynched. you objected that there is no basis in the rules to zeus him. i showed that this is not the case.

your shit scummy as hell.

Basically you are assuming these people actually read and play but in reality it would take about a week to confirm with each player that they are NOT bodyguard so that we could move forward with the claim cop play

You are just super flat klaze. End of story

That said, maybe it's not even bad

Maybe you always claim cop and assume scum won't double stack him because there's 50% chance of negating both of those kills if doctor is in the game

No I didn't you mongoloid fuck. The closest thing I said to that, was that in the possible scenario that jones did follow up on his threats and went AFK he'd be subject to being policy lynched

trees: a buncha bullshit and squid ink keeping focus away from moving the game forward

forest: your scum

I think the narrative should be: BG claims 100% here; cop should claim if no BG before EOD.

like if some VT wanted to claim cop at EOD it wouldn't be horrible.

if I was cop, I would have claimed BG.

this is just far more entertaining for me than reading people argue with kyle about their openings last game and how their sentence structure indicates they're a town player.

Only 500 posts to read!

1 Like

if you're BG claim.

Could be worse.

welcome to the game,!

:lynchinprogress:

:handshake:

If you're bg don't claim.

dude stop

Bazinga what's your perspective on this situation

Hope this is a joke. The fuck is Ian on.

like, if you're bg, you can realistically announce who you're protecting and if NK affiliation is revealed on death, there's a chance that you can have clear a person's affiliation with a certain faction.

i have no idea if this is good or not, but it's an avenue.