Matticus Mafia Day 1

Jones is not a robot

Maybe a The Joker?

You tell me, being so important to you and all

You.

ian you realize youre gonna be flipped here right?

its you or klaze

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
bazingaboy Jenanda_Bollywood
gwez Klaze
KrazyKat ian
kyle ian
magicmagininja Kyle
jones Jenanda_Bollywood
Friend klaze
Roragok ian
ian Jenanda_Bollywood
Klaze kyle
faZ Klaze
Jenanda_Bollywood ian
murs kyle
slowdive kyle

Not Voting

Nyte

19059750-5f50-11e9-bc2b-759561c27368

@mafiabot lynch @anon82208883

Make a case

nice pressure on ian.

you've got no case against me. there is no case to make.

im leaving my lynch on klaze who i believe is mafia. i was trying to pressure ian but nyte is nyte of course.

@mafiabot lynch @sdadasdas

I've already made my case

you've got like 100+ posts of mine to look thru. have fun or mislynch me. i dont really give a fuck to deal with you right now tbh

Day one is a crapshoot and if you decide on lynching me it's probably because I've been unpleasant to play with and I won't try to stop you

Why don't you want to Lynch jenanda anyway, Kyle?

I’ve read all your shit
And it looks like a bunch of shit. Which is why I say make a case. For you being town.
Cuz the way I see it: so far you have one townass post and a bunch of garbage circle jerking

then mislynch me and look stupid for not townreading me like others have

Im never gunna feel stupid lynching you Kyle

it's day 1. i've poked and prodded as much as i can to get conversation going, and to keep going.

i've been more than willing to move my lynch around to benefit town and you come after afking all day to throw your lynch on me. shocker.

and this is why faz wants points for lynching. because you think you're somehow right for mislynching. wow

Actually you said a whole bunch of things that all came back around on themselves. Casting doubt asking questions.... ones right ones wrong until it’s what you’re actually doing, then it becomes acceptable town play etc

by all means ask me a question.

don't just bust in and say "make a case"

you're not accusing me of anything youre just telling me eto make a fucking case.