Matticus Mafia Day 1

Yes that’s precisely what I’m doing Kyle.

SQUIRM

UNDER PRESSURE

yep. im done, have fun.

“Pressure” you hardly made a case against klaze and you even admitted it was just about pressure.

Pressuring you isn’t ok?

you're "pressuring" me at EoD.

you have a whole fucking thread to read.

Klaze is my top scum read.
Klazee has memed, bullshitted, casted doubt but hasn't seriously hunted scum.

klaze does not seem to have a town mindset this game, if you don't see that then i suggest you ISO him.

he's gone from Lynching afkers, to lynching me because i scum read him.

he's not evene attempting to further town he's just been on defense all day until attention died down on him and he afk'd

sound familiar?

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
bazingaboy Jenanda_Bollywood
gwez Klaze
KrazyKat ian
kyle Klaze
magicmagininja Kyle
jones Jenanda_Bollywood
Friend klaze
Roragok ian
Nyte kyle
ian Jenanda_Bollywood
Klaze kyle
faZ Klaze
Jenanda_Bollywood ian
murs kyle
slowdive kyle

Not Voting

8670afc0-5f5d-11e9-bc2b-759561c27368

Shut the fuck up you mongoloid trash, I've hunted more scum this day than you have done in 3 games combined

1 Like

Spouting the exact same bullshit you did 20 minutes into d1 again does not make any of it remotely true, you're the only one who has been trolling and memeing

1 Like

show me

I've pressured half the player pool while you've been sitting on your ass hypertunneling a town

I don't like how hard Ian is pushing this "idc d1" shit when he's been having solid d1's before

1 Like

If you're town you should reconsider your faZ view because if it's not you it's him

Also you've admittedly done nothing but meme/troll this in the guise of "reaction baiting" but I'm not allowed to do troll to reaction bait (not saying I've done that, looking at it from your pov)

Me_irl

Having an immortal IC is about the equivalent of having a cop in a framer/lawyer game. I don't think BG should ever use his ability, except for perhaps on outed cop (don't think it's worth it even then, considering the 50/50 chance of having a deputy), randomly using the ability is absolutely horrible and will almost always result in negative value

I only called 4/15 people town nice shade

The only person you have pressured is kyle stop making shit up