Matticus Mafia Day 1

@mafiabot lynch faz

Lol the hurt feelings vote

I think it's klaze + ian at this point

Bazinga talked me into reading that as town tunnel

Klazes scum list is just "people that tried to lynch me + ian (scum teammate)"

for the record I dont townread jenada he has been absolute shit this whole day 1 I am just not lynchging him out of respect

I'm also willing to believe it's like 2 afks and 1 of the people I've fingered

You know what Faz? Fuck you.

1 Like

i'm assuming this is the reason you're not lynching kyle as well

no im not lynching kyle cause i townread him, for the record

you guys are more interested in sucking each other off rather than to play the game

If you can't townread me after 184 posts on a day 1 I don't know what to tell you

Klaze let's imagine it's not kyle and it's not faz. Who are you putting your lynch on and why?

yeah the reason i'm scumreading slowdive is that he meme voted me for 10 seconds 15 minutes into d1. i've explained my read on faz and kyle and it has nothing to do with the fact that they're voting me. don't know why you're still trying to push that garbage

are you pretending you can't post 184 as mafia. i dont follow 90% of your reads this game so yea i dont tr you

You don't follow 90% of my reads? We have the same reads except I don't agree with you on kyle

im talking about your reasoning for your reads

I'd like to know reasoning behind your reads past gutreading people's tone in the first 5 posts they make

it's same as the game where you were cop few games ago I didn't scum read you but your shit just didnt make sense

:thinking:

?