Matticus Mafia Day 1

it's day 1 dude
I only reread kyle fully
my reads are mostly based on first 5 posts of everyone except you and kyle

okay maybe I reread into gwez and I dont think he is town

You can't ask for other people's reasoning when your own makes no sense and we're supposed to believe you're some kind of mafia savant that can solve the game by 10 minutes into d1

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
bazingaboy Jenanda_Bollywood
gwez Klaze
KrazyKat ian
kyle Klaze
magicmagininja faz
jones Jenanda_Bollywood
Friend klaze
Roragok ian
Nyte kyle
ian faz
Klaze faZ
faZ Klaze
Jenanda_Bollywood ian
murs kyle
slowdive kyle

Not Voting

16c9d750-5f80-11e9-bc2b-759561c27368

@mafiabot lynch @faz

I ll be honest. All I want to do is call people who are voting me morons and I am tired of having to defend myself and my reads game after game it's just aggravating and not fun and I just get salty.

I ll just stick to playing from graveyard less stress and more fun for me.

What did you mean when you said you didn't want to lynch asoul out of respect?

He means that I am the best player in the game and we have a cop so there is no reason to fearkill

Which is also how I feel about the faz lynch

This game is pretty simple. You lynch the openly scummy/afk/tunnelers and cop the actual active/good players. Cop never dies because there is a bodyguard and even if he does you have backup deputy

The only way to lose is to get tunneled/stuck in our heads and end up making a series of bad decisions resulting in an endgame with 6 people that didn't post more than 4 times

It doesn't make sense to tunnel me (the best player) and Ian (top 3) then suddenly have respect for a top 10 player at best

I mean dude you are actively trying to lynch someone I townread or myself........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I wonder fucking why?

Hmmmmmmmmm

I mean dude I am the top mafia player and you are MAYBE top 5.

I'm not saying you shouldn't scumread me (although you're a dumbass for doing it), I'm saying that lynching based on personality politics (even though a player is scummy) is unlike you

And I mean asoul shares the same POV

and I IAN or Kyle prolly think they are the best

dude you litereally dont give a fuck that I am town.

you litereally dont give a fuck about trying to TR kyle you are just pushing him into the GROUND

its not rocket science. you are scum