Matticus Mafia Day 1

everyones (faz, kyle, klaze) play has changed a lot and its really creepin me out.

think theres scum in there somewhere.

Kyle > Faz > Klaze imo.

magic why do you think kyle is scum, why do you think Im scum why do you think klaze is scum?

I'm no longer in the habit of acting like an ape to get townread

i think kyle is scum because he did the whole "casting doubt"
i thikn you're scum cuz you went along with it.

Klaze just feels off.... but the least off.

ok what about "casting doubt" is mafia aligned

what about me going "along" with it is mafia aligned

what feels off about klaze?

the criticism of casting doubt seems to have the effect or motivation to limit discussion which seems scummy.

Klaze feels off because im paranoid, icant rly explain it. I think if u and kyle are both town hes likely scum, but besides that not sure.

I agree that kyle scumreading me for "casting doubt" when he gives hismelf credit for "probing and poking" is beyond hilarious, but I'm not a fan of magic this game

1 Like

Didn't like how he said he was never lynching faz, then 2 minutes later had him as top 2 scum and 1 minute later he lynched him

not a very good FLow

1 Like

you didn't read is as hypothetical scenario where town circle can't be questioned which isn't a real thing but a perceived concept created by kyle and I for the sake of generating reactions from people?

i didnt say i was never lynching faz, i said i didnt want to lynch him. I'd much rather lynch kyle. can u read good lord

@Nyte lynch ian?

also do you honestly believe it was an attempt to "limit" the discussion on day 1 by saying few individuals are casting doubt on a specific topic?

Magic has just wanted to lynch kyle for about 6 years

2 Likes

So what are your thoughts on Ian, he's the one that's the most off in my eyes

because if ppl went along with it theyd just accept it and not cast doubt (read: question stuff) which is clearly anti-town.

@faz the casting doubt shit wasn't some early reaction testing bullshit byh the way, he's still using it to push me

hes slid under the radar tbh. He doesn't seem dangerous to me, but i could see him as scum. Don't see him as a priority tho

I just read it as a reaction test when it was happening.

Used in a concept of something that is a not real thing but he was referring to it as a rule regarding real thing. In a way trolling.

trolling seems anti-town. If he was earnest it seems anti-town.