Matticus Mafia Day 2

i am vt

Faz is losing it after getting exposed

i dont think kkat is actually reading a game to get things completely out of context like that and to come to conclusion I am calling kyle scum out of a blue with no progression

you are just scum murs. trying to stir shit up

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
gwez ian
KrazyKat faZ
magicmagininja kyle
Roragok gwez
Nyte kyle
ian Friend
faZ Friend
murs kyle

Not Voting

kyle
Friend

c0df1250-610b-11e9-abd5-efa2e13e9c9a

Real reason he died

Rora is pretty much my strongest tonal townread.......at this point I don't know how much more I can get from him. at this point if he is scum that's not a strategy that's just being a poor sport

Gwez started off really weirdly but he had probably the best effort to actually "play" the game. Last game it was pretty apparent and I scum read him within first day because he was more hands-off. So at this point I ll say he is more town than mafia, especially today.

Kyle - I think I have said enough about him already. I townread his day start day 1, I mostly townread his approach and pushes day 1 but I dont see a good reason to fall off so hard day 2 because he misread klaze and jenanda?? just doesnt add up.

Ian - honestly I need to fully reread you, which I ll probably do at some point this game. you are sort of like Gwez but I think your day 1 was stronger than day 2.

magic - you are by far the hardest or at least top 3 hardest players for me to read that I have ever played with for 3 simple facts. you shows zero emotions, you reads are so damn basic you dont offer any new perspectives, and you are too stubborn and have almost no progression. also your dumb tell at day start about 1 mafia 1 sk left I don't know if you faked it or it was real was probably the best towntell you had. thats pretty much the only thing I could townread you for, ourside of some basic reads I align with. so you are prolly town.

Friend - day start day 1 i scum read hard as fuck, day 1 mid game was flat as fuck, your day 2 start you try to shade me with bring up my cop claim and no other follow through and letting others do the dirty work? gtfo. I have absolutely very little doubt you are not scum this game.

Murs - scum

Kkat - scum

also this post is so out of place it makes me think he tried to show that I was "buddying up" to murs while I was actually pushing a guy most of day 2.

Like what????

Are u really not interested in a rock hard 3 inches

why does everyone else get 3 sentences yet you're writing me off as scum without elaboration? where's the justification? is it because I called you and Kyle out for your erratic behavior both days?

you can read my posts today, everything is there

murs other players are just more towny than you or have done town things or have said town things that makes them more town than you in my humble opinion

you havn't done much, but you have said mafia things, have done mafia things

1 Like

im really not impressed with faz's read on me. Says i didn't contribute to town D1, but i pressured kyle for saying scum shit and outlined why i thought it was scum shit, so I think he's wrong there. I think him citing my "dumbtell" as making me towny is whack cuz its a very easy thing to fak

soothe your troubled minds by placing a role claim

the truth sets us all free

unless your mafia

if this stresses you out instead of giving you a sense of peace and renewed resolve to win this game your mafia

reminder that the placebo effect is still an effect and a statistically significant one at that.

magic is real and it will help us win this game.

1 Like

@mafiabot lynch Friend

thanks for ur confidence.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
gwez Friend
KrazyKat faZ
magicmagininja kyle
Roragok gwez
Nyte kyle
ian Friend