Matticus Mafia Day 2

@friend @anon82208883

@mafiabot lynch @Friend

What a dumb ass game after 2k post d1

Kyle and friend both scum? At least one.

I almost feel the opposite about gwez play today.

This is more manageable.

I could do a friend lynch, but I don't like gwez still. Also we have time

nah I townread gwez more than friend

its literally 3 guys I read nothing towny in friend murs and kkat

If your world is between those three. I only want to lynch friend at this juncture.

ideally nyte can actually establish who she trusts the least without giving away her townreads cause it will be ultimately up to her to win the game as town....

she is already setting up not to be responsible and this town sucks to have excuses though but sorry it is on you are our clear nyte to carry the responsibility of a win or a loss (outside of the jones/slowdive selfishness)

2 Likes

he ll be a lot more active a round 5 or 6. written 23 hours ago.

nyte is a pure genius. i'm mafia because i don't have my vote on anyone.

cant wait for kyle to leave after posting garbage again.

by all means lynch me. ive already said ive played poorly.

all of my reads were based off klaze mafia. i tunneled entirely too much day. i rereading and looking for shit i didnt see.

im not interested in jumping on anything any tunneling again.

1 Like

i think klaze played scummy but i'm sure he towntold somewhere and that's a me issue

magic seems townie so i dondt like that faz is saying hes scummy.

i dont see faz not flaming me here and he's not. i'm being pocketed or somethjing.

reading the thread havn't ready anythign since i said i was gonna be gone.

rude but not unfair lmao. i was fairly active d1 tho compared ot other people so weird thing to bring up right at the start of this day.

okay just ISO'dd Friend for D1 and D2.

He discussed SK heavily, Said there were a lot of posts and he'd "try to catch up" but seemingly never did, had a few posts about the game that seemed low effort, jumped on the Klaze lynch, then claimed to be "catching up" then posted pretty much nothing.

Day 1: https://namafia.com/search?q=topic%3A3254%20%40Friend
Day 2: https://namafia.com/search?q=topic%3A3285%20%40Friend

oh hey he's back now! perfect timing