Matticus Mafia Day 2

are you his mafia buddy?

are u scum dude??

You are ridiculous

Does anyone find this acceptable in a mafia community?

I mean I guess we have jones, slowdives and now friends and kyles

I mean I have my moments but I actually put time and fucking effort into games before rage quitting

oh fuck off u postd a photoshopped role pm dont be on a high horse rn

i snapped what was posted in the thread cause i was pissed that people game ruined so hard

you on other hand sign up for games and afk 90% of the time

anyways im done, when i flip lynch faz

i've been fairly active in the games ive ben in except for yesterday sry about that. 90% is a gross exxageration

ive never posted a fake role pm or done anything zeus worth and have never been zeused or banned unlike u so idk why u think u have the moral high groudn.

the histrionics really need to stop

presumably these are adults acting like this

cause you ruin my fun for many years whenever you sign up for a game its same story over and over

I was like aight friend didnt play for so long maybe he can actually join a game and play. Nope afk

you got reads outside of me friend?

1 Like

Also curious in that. We have time let him simmer down and stop pestering him I guess.

i am in favor of friend doing some yoga, taking some deep breaths, and coming back to post substantive reads

@faZ your reads earlier were murs and kkat scum.

I don't want to lynch murs out of giving him time to actually play. I don't personally have a read on him.

Kkat I felt was town day 1 cause if things he said I was thinking. I also try to trust my first reaction. Is there a specific thing he did that makes you feel scum or just overall gameplay.

another topic:

I still think we should claim roles (and yes this involves the last PR outing)

faz seems to favor Nyte protecting no one and staying bulletproof

can we take some time to discuss this and weigh the pros and cons before EoD?

he is giving townreads to people like murs and keeping him out of POE for I dont know what reasons.

he is failing to actually read the game and follow what I am saying despite me rephrasing things.

His lynch list like one in faz/ian/kyle and one in friend/gwez look like who can I mislynch list vs actually a list of town trying to solve a POE

he is just not looking like a town who is trying to solve the game, he is looking to me like a scum who is trying to push a narrative and to look productive doing it, it's just not coming from a towny angle.

and mostly I just think other players read town minded vs kkat pushing for a lynch

Sorry what is POE. I need to update my term list.