Matticus Mafia Day 2

Also wrong

You don't need to worry about this so good damn early. I by default always treat him wtih skepticism, but that doesn't God damn mean you have you to just be always thinking about the small outplay percent. Ffs

This could be true, but I'm the first one who thought he was scummy d1 and I don't remember you doing anything about it.

I'll go iso d1 but that day was a fucking nytemare.

Still reading but not looking good

Okay so he switches to possibly scum toss a lynch on him briefly then continues his klaze/Kyle witch-hunt.

Idk I don't like you, but not as much as I did before.

well i guess nobody is here today so im getting lynched

when i flip lynch faz then lynch idk who.

faz will just keep baiting u into mislynches otherwise.

oh hi friend. sorry bud you have no room to throw emotional fits when you sign up for a game and don't play

shit is so fake im cringing over here

1 Like

In your world it's faZ. Anyone else? Or you think faZ is a mega Mastermind.

I don't want to lynch faZ right now but I'm open to you pushing gwez with me or making a case on anyone not:
faZ
murs
kkat

he has nothing to go off to call me mafia outside of me claiming cop after 2 townies suicided and posted screenshots of their roles

Can you let him answer without harassment.

how is what I said harassment? he is grasping for anything he can to fit his story and OMGUS me

@Friend

sorry friend but this is correct. it's exceedingly obvious you're pushing a narrative from your recent posts. if you're town and trying to clear yourself so we can win the game this isn't how you do it.

Roragok you're way off base but I have to admit all your tunneling has me blushing...i'm just like that and...i dunno honestly i think you're really great

fine lynch me we have a mis lynch

i dgaf

someone just hammer im over it.

Help me help us