Matticus Mafia Day 2

quotes of things they said that irk you are more helpful to me than jus tsaying a general stance like you did on roragok.

cuz now ot understand ur opinion on him i have to go back to his posts, see what his reads are, guess which ones you agree with or dont agree with and then try and figure out why you think hes town.

but if thats too much work i feel its a lot to ask.

ian is seeming more towny lately but i was on him for most of d2 and haven't forgotten about it.

i've found kkat's contributions quite weak and faz's case against him fairly compelling.

as of right now those are my lowest confidence lynches

i think murs is scummy as shit. i think you're scum. i think ninja is scum both despite and because of the fact that there's so little to go on with him (and what little there is to go on isn't much good)

it is work but i'll take some time and look over their posts (roragok, ian, kkat). give it time because I'm about to eat.

1 Like

do you find it scummy how ian was hard on faz yesterday and today isn't at all or do you think the shift is justified?

i posted my list earlier but its still kyle and friend

since nyte is the only confirmed town we should let her do the voting next round and any towny should back up whoever she chooses

from now on i'm holding my vote till nyte votes to lynch and anyone else that is truly town needs to do the same

Nytes voting friend

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
KrazyKat faZ
magicmagininja kyle
Friend faz
Roragok KrazyKat
Nyte Friend
ian Friend
faZ Friend
murs friend

Not Voting

gwez
kyle

584a73a0-616b-11e9-b9d2-dd4f67c6a828

as ian said, nyte is voting friend.

what did you mean by "holding your vote" your vote has been on friend all this time

sorry, i meant for d3 and on

Omg I come back and there is 2000 posts

Fuck guys I only been gone 3 hours

1 Like

Gwez is way more town

Friend great effort I think this is the most I have ever seen you type in history of nadota mafia

@mafiabot unvote

Its ass to reread a lot on the phone without being current

Over under you have typed this sentence 4 times this game

@anon82208883 my boy will you grace us with your presence?

hi

Have you recovered?

Today is like a final push in sports for the wild card spot. Every game matters.