Matticus Mafia Day 2

? you lynched me 23 hours before i came back dude

yes you posted this, and then lynched me before i came back. now whos posting the false narrative?

honestly talking to you is incredibly unproductive it seems like you have no reads ever other than wheover is gettitng lynched hte most

expect you to start d3 tye same way with a 'oh i had a bad feeling about that lynch but did it anyways oopsie'

quoting so you cant say im making that up too.

maybe youre just being 'prideful' again.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
KrazyKat faZ
magicmagininja kyle
Friend faz
Roragok KrazyKat
Nyte Friend
ian Friend
faZ Friend
murs friend

Not Voting

gwez
kyle

e26ed910-6164-11e9-b9d2-dd4f67c6a828

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you misread.

my first, essentially throwaway lynch on you

me changing my mind, deciding you were probably town, and deciding these listed posters were the scummiest.

a lynch on murs in response to his pressuring me

a lynch on ian, at the time and for most of d2 i've considered him the scummiest and was perfectly willing to be the only lynch on him. i've cooled off on it a bit but am definitely not deciding he's town all of a sudden.

me deciding the game was stalling out and being uncomfortable with how split the votes were. i figured having 3+ votes on somebody would make town feel pressured to think harder and make mafia more aggressive.

lynching ian again. still my top scumread at this point

SEVEN hours ago. my most recent and most serious lynch on you. this was after your exchange with faz when I decided you were actually scum and very much worth lynching today.

me removing my lynch on you, not because I stopped thinking you were scum but because you were one away from hammer and I didn't see it as desirable to come to a hammer and cut the day short. how scummy.

and there it is, my entire d2 lynch history

so this is supposed to refute how wishy washy you are?

i made that my first post for a reason lol

i made a mistake and was very salty about making a mistake.

my pride, no need for scarequotes i can be quite prideful, made me similarly hesitant to blame klaze's dodgy play for my mislynch rather than assume i could have played better.

of course you find talking to me unproductive. i assume you counted on me losing my cool and being "defensive" rather than taking the opportunity to clarify my positions and play over the course of d2. it's very inconvenient for you to be so wrong about me at a moment like this.

???

this isn't being defensive?

every time u say something im lik e'okay i get it can we talk about other people' and ur like 'NO THIS IS WHY YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT ME WHO CARES ABOUT THE OHTER PEOPLE'

yes. absolutely. i am able to justify every lynch i've made and put them into context. i'm able to honestly admit when my thinking has been faulty and when it's changed.

and i have totally refuted your claim that i simply follow along with who seems to be the lynch at the moment.

you wanted to talk about me, until i started talking back. now you want to talk about other people. you did it with faz, you're doing it with me. all you are capable of doing at this point in the game is some smarmy weasel bullshit to make whoever it is you're trying to put heat on look bad.

i've done plenty of talking about other people. you posted a very short list of bad reads including only those posters you have in your sights.

what you are doing is embarrassing.

i will lynch faz or kyle at this point.

one word flips every 30 minutes at the start of today doesn't really count

are you finding this productive, friend?

kinda yea, i still want to know ur reads on roragok

I disagree with roragoks reads but for the most part I think he's town. I could definitely be wrong but there are people who I would much rather lynch

Like you, murs, ian, ninja, or kkat

why do you wanna lynch ian and kkat?

i follow ur reasoning for magic (very few posts super under the radar)
and i follow ur reasoning for murs (very inactive d1 comes in d2 guns blazing as if he got yelled at in night chat)

but i dont for ian or kkat despite reading ur lynches earlier today.