Matticus Mafia Day 2

Kyle mafia than kyle town is likely to pull what he is pulling last day.

If he was town claiming whatever he is claiming to be traumatized by day 1 it would take him 6-12 hours to shake it off or a good night sleep.

Just seems like an fake overdramatisation at this point and I'm pissed at it

there are still two mafia nyte and 1 sk in the pool

I will vote to lunch whoever you tell me to

Murs give us few hot takes on your reads with some juice

1 Like

Like if game ended today and you had to go 3/3 for you to win. Who would you shoot?

With some juicy convincing evidence....like you are judge dredd

Read their death sentence providing some reasons and fire the gun

@murs

It would be great if everyone would do something like that as well. 3 shots 3 opportunities to win. who would it be for you?

Nahhhhh

Depends on flips

Pick ur shot on ur own

faz is trying to distract away from the fact that he is tied for lynch votes right now

instead of 3 mafia ill call out that Ian, nyte, and I are the only players I can confirm are not scum

jen tried hard to get votes for Ian d1, if the real bg was in the game they would contest nyte since mafia cannot kill if the bg doesn't use their night action, and I know I'm town because I can see my role pm

as a scum play you could look to people's choices to distract away attention from yourself, and the other mafia could wait and then include you in their outs to draw attention away from themselves

I retract my statement about murs being good at dota would translate to being semi good at this game

yo murs. why was there 2 kills last night?

do you realize Serial Killer and Mafia are completely different teams and they dont know who they are?

asking for a friend

If you realize that. How does your read on Ian hold up if Ian can still be SK by your logic

@murs

you are implying that I'm either not reading it correctly or that I am sk

we have ten players, 2 mafia, 1 sk
the chance of ian being sk is 1/8 which is lower than the chance of anyone else being nontown

ill take my chances with ian and nyte

FaZ has been pretty reachy at some points

Replaced with kkat as a tier 1 lynch