Matticus Mafia Day 3

what about friend

ok i woke up heres what i think and its somewhat of a hot take

well not the hottest but i think krazy kat is the sk and ian is the other mafia just having read through day 2 again.

Lynch krazykat

ian and faz's interactions day 1 and 2 read to me as them bussing each other. ian 'scumread' faz day one but didn't push that hard.

day 2 when faz tried to start a train on me for being afk he joined. when i brought up all the scummy shit faz did (who has been confirmed to be mafia) he was suddenly nowhere to be found.

then later when it seemed like faz was going down he jumped aboard the train to bus. the interactions between him and faz there seem very forced to me.

krazy kat is sk for all the reasons he seemed scummy d2 except i dont think faz and he could be on teh same team. i think either of these people are a fine lynch today. the main priority is getting rid of two night kills at this point.

Why wouldn't I just vote krazykat yesterday

why do you think so? these are everyone else's reads but in reverse (but i've brought up the possibility)

@Nyte i super recommend reading day 2. i know its intimidating but i think youre wrong that most of the telling was in day one. day two is where a lot of shit exploded and players intentions are more obvious to me reading through that vs day one.

either way, there's one mafia and one sk so finding either one means only one nightkill

1 Like

why didn't anyone. if we follow that rule the people who can be on faz's team have to have voted krazy kat which is not a lot of the uncomfirmed peopel still around.

you could say the same thing about me for instance, yet you scum read me so obviously you dont think this is a huge deal.

I mean I took a pretty active role in it

the main reason one wouldn't just vote krazy kat tho to spell it out is that if you did and he flipped town (something you would know) it'd be very obvious who the remaining two mafia are at that point. faz and the gy who rando switched the lynch.

I could have also not switched my vote and let him stay at majority. Faz didn't have any votes besides you. I wasn't getting lynched.

Friend was lurking and never said anything so I was waiting to see if he showed up or put anything out on his own

sry slept in and needed 2 re-read

In my opinion
Kkat is all but confirmed scum one way or the other. He just bragged about his three day weekend and as a town in this game he would use some spare minutes to make sure we secure the win.

He is so goddamn notorious for this shit. And sk is a difficult role in the end game.

Now, that being the case
It makes Ian highly likely as mafia. Because Ian is pushing kkat. And that’s how mafia can “help” and be towny not to mention it’s his absolute objective at this stage of the game to remove the sk.

Outside of kkat Ian has f a i l e d to be town in search of mafia.

And that is very unlike town Ian.

Except for the 2 other mafia in the 3 mafia game

I've done enough this game I said the other ones probably murs I don't think it's possible to be confident between them