Mindhunter Setup (WIP - Experimental)

If profiler says he's a B and psychologist says he's a 2, then he's the SK.

This is the part I've been working on trying to simplify, but I think it's decent.

Everyone is randomed a unique combination so if someone comes back as positive on both then they have to be SK.

Seems slightly to complicated.

Do all roles have a set code?

Like profiler is a3 or something?

I can't do that or else everyone would claim their traits and when SK kills you lynch him.

I agree with it being slightly too complicated. I've been brainstorming how to make it simpler without making the cops too strong.

Even a single cop that reads both is stronger than the two.

I mean a normal cop outs a mafia.

I think the reason it needs to be different is the town to mafia ratio . It's low in this setup.

10v2 with possible more town?.

I'm not 100% on the role sk will get. 2 sets of 2 townies is really hard for SK to claim vt. Unless the role he gets makes it believable.

Because your coeds want to claim a role to not get hit by sk. I think their is not enough vt, and SK should not have roles.

It's easy to claim since it's 8v2 and sks are town roles to fit in easily.

The 11th role is scum sided too.

Sks will be like the reporter or profiler?

Normal cop outs mafia but I wanted to try something different.

Yeah.

Okay that makes slightly more sense.

I think several aspects can be simplified. My primary thing was just making a setup that felt different so we'd have some variety.

I like the idea. I think talking through it helped me understand.

I appreciate you talking through it since that means lots of other players will run into the same confusion.