minecraft

@Roragok any plans to put a server up I am down to play for an hour

If not I was thinking maybe it's time for us to run one

Funds for the ec2 will come out of dotakyle's allowance - he gets $5 every friday

maybe if we ship out little foot paddle sets for all the neets on here we can run the server on our own energy. making the server self sustaining would be SO minecraft.

I don't feel comfortable giving dotakyle that kind of power

He could refuse to pedal and shutdown the server if he doesnt get his way. You have to look at the risks

1 Like

I got dnd tonight and tomorrow. But I could do it Thursday.

what a nice guy roragok

https://classic.minecraft.net/?join=-xki9rs7EjoYwe8B

live game in browser

Nintendo's asking me for ur gamertag

The server is closed now but we can play later when roragok sets one up

I will play again if people are active. I might even get my brother to play. Don't care bout the server rules.

@dotakyle what settings for roragok if he sets it up today

go pure vanilla that is all

hopefully we get enough ram this time so we can not have to lag everey 4 seconds too

Vanilla/Easy mode

• vanilla
  • pvp off
  • default biome and other settings - we will have to get lucky finding a jungle
  • any non-defaults I missed?

I saw some add-on also that reduces the memory usage

pvp off is fine with me idc if its off or on tbh

I don't think it needs to be easy mode

After all we are very experienced gamers

Whatever is the default is fine

Pvp on encourages the wrong behaviors

We are trying to be a fun community

The thing he had set up at the end - don't know all the details - seemed to work for handling lag

Correct me if i'm wrong

i forget tbh i think it lagged until the very end, it was getting better as he added more ram but yea laggy

u talkin about foamfix? you can run that client side without it on the server but it works on the server too. theres the fast____ ones but u dont need them unless youre having modded fun.