He was going on an adventure into the caves outside the city

I found him and brought him back

Now I am going to enslave him to fight zombies for me

Just like that one quentin tarantino movie

Free the iron golem, he just wants to live out his AI life

Ewiz was right

2 Likes

I'm trying to build a snow fort.

No. This iron golem was born into pain and suffering and he will live out his miserable life and die in pain and suffering. Such is the way of the world.

1 Like

My small agrarian village and its people depend on this iron golem for its servitude. It is part of our way of life. You city-slicking, politicking do-gooders will destroy our economy and god-fearing culture with your moralizing - and send us into chaos.

1 Like

Rights for iron golems to roam freely - Pfah! What's next - breeding pigs with cows??

The golems should have no taxation or servitude without representation

I'm calling for an immediate soviet of iron golems to be established in your village.

1 Like

1 Like

my snow tower is coming along. i messed up some dimensions hoping to fix it later. then i gotta work on the snow fort to my snow base.

2 Likes

someones gotta teach me how to make fancy windows

Gonna start playing again. If you find a shitty house near spawn it's probably mine.

If this server doesn't work out, I like this one. You can create protected cities and stuff.

https://world3.datearth.com/

hey is this playable thru the regular client or only browser

It's exclusive to regular client, the browser thing was something unrelated

i invited my girlfriend to play with us. i certainly hope that jenada plays fair this time around as last time she was very upset hne stole our beacon that we spent HOURS! getting!

I dug into a cave filled with water and got killed by a witch. I don't even know what that means.

Just want to make sure it's clear to everyone that Kyle doesn't have a girlfriend.