Mixed Signals: DAY 1

what kind of person wakes up at 3 am?

2 Likes

A hard worker

1 Like

I woke up at 4:30.

i forgot you ignore daylight savings

dung beetles were sacred in ancient egyptian mythology doodoo head

You have the right idea. But the only way to actually prevent this is to make sure that everyone is "off-wagon", which means that there can't even be a wagon.

Each player must vote (full power) on the player next to them in line - whoever doesn't comply gets lynched the next day.
This will result in the deconstruction and disillusion of the setup into essentially a slot machine.
To lynch non-compliants we simply gets 2 people, not more, to vote them (full power), while the rest spread out as usual.

This is unfortunately the only way to get a town edge in this heavily scum-favored setup. It's a terrible setup where the only winning move is not to play, and ignore all mechanics.

1 Like

meant to quote this post

THE LIST ACCORDING TO MAFIABOT (I DID NOT RIG THE ORDER):
Vanilla_Town
JCrispy,
You_lose_i_win,
bazingaboy,
Matticus,
Osiris,
SOPHIE,
big_ass,
KrazyKat

VOTE ON THE PLAYER DIRECTLY BELOW YOU.

@mafiabot lynch JCrispy

doesn't this depend on majority mechanics the host didn't provide?

Majority mechanics? Nobody is close to hammer in any way, vote count or signal-wise.

There wouldn't be a majority because everyone just has 1(1) vote on them.

some games use plurality eod so if no lynch isn't voted it's randomed between all equal votes

Yes, of course, we are going to be randoming the votes.

oh ok understood

The game has officially ended. Thank you for playing the latest signals game everybody.

1 Like

this does not seem like a game solve

1 Like

It's the only way to gain a +% winrate for town. Everything else runs too much risk of losing in 3 days (2 mislynches is a loss in the 2v5 because mafia have 6 vote power)

There is literally no reason for a logical town player to engage with the setup's mechanic - it is a strictly anti-town deceptive move.
Anyone who saves up power for a later day is playing against town and you would have to assume that if you do not follow the plan.

agreed so we all just play at 1 signal and agree to a shitty vanilla game