Mixed Signals: DAY 1

actually you can change your signal at anytime not even when you vote that is kind of jank

What happens when people don't vote?

Anyone who holds their vote gets +1 the next day.
If there's any wagon and it shows an unexpected number (3-man wagon with a total sum of 2.1) - you have no way to tell who's griefing, let alone if it's even one person.

nmagane is actually right this setup is just cheeks especially with mafia daychat

It is quite possible the worst setup of all time hahahaha. An inexperienced host trying to use the Signals brand name to get a few easy signups.

2 Likes
Should we Cancel the Game?
  • Cancel the game.
  • Keep playing.

0 voters

Sorry i miss clicked the vote, i know that your just a dog to jones.

My mistake, we all know not to take you seriously

We'll just have to resort to soul-reading players.

Don't give up -- you need to keep posting. I'll be doing a thorough character analysis with the posts you provide.

There will be no equal votes. I refuse to put my power at 1.0

Agreed. God help me because everyone reads me as scum every game.

That's fine - you will just be lynched.

If you are town please try to think what an additional 0.5 or whatever of a vote is going to get you.

The answer is nothing.

The game ends in 2 mislynches if you don't follow my plan. It's not under any of our control.

This is false.
My day one reads are shit.
As the game goes in, my reads get better.
So if I get a strong read on day two or three, I want my vote to count more.

i think nma might be jealous this is superior to smoke signals...

What will that do for you though? How much vote power will you have by day 2 (last day of the game) if we mislynch day 1 without exhausting everyone's signals?
At most you will have 2. This entire mechanic is a red herring - unintentionally by design.

are you so entranced by the hunk you didnt see the crocagator coming up to kill him

Do you think your vote counting as 2 in the final day (day 2) in a 7v2 situation will matter?

This is the answer.

1 Like