MLB thread

Its nap time

I was a pitcher in grades 2-6.

Before i transitioned to basketball (state champion) for the remainder of the time (its a better sport)

1 Like

I never tried pitching, had a good arm but was always too nervous about comebackers

I was nearly decapitated by a line drive once. I put my arm up in self defense and somehow caught the ball

That's what I was afraid of. I played 3rd and wasn't scared of the ball I would knock it down with my body all the time and my arm was strong enough to make good throws to first but something about your follow through exposing the side of your head while pitching just scared me shitless

2 Likes

It was literally not something i thought about until it happened

Iirc i was responsible for our immediate first round loss and removal from the state tournament as a relatively high seed

I remember some 6'5 chud in high school pulled a pitch he shouldn't have and it came screaming at me with weird spin, took a weird bounce 5ft in front of me and hit me right in the dick. I still threw him out at first but coach had to pull me after I couldn't breathe lol

2 Likes

We had a kid that was like a foot taller and 60 pounds heavier in football and i was terrified of that kid during full contact scrims

2 Likes

He did NOT hold back

Yeah most of those guy grew too fast and they end up all uncoordinated and gangly in high school but some rare guys just handle it well and are absolute monsters

My first ever sport i played was football in like 2nd grade and our team went 0-10 or something and scored only a single touchdown

This is the guy i was terrified of lmao

1 Like

actual gigachad lmao

I don't like baseball :chad:

1 Like

You're in BIG trouble buddy

1 Like

@Vanilla_Town