Moderator Action Logs

I think its totally fine and theres about 100s of forums you can use slurs on for real if you want that. this is a middle ground that is rare and probably better than either alternative

"Slurs" dont exist. It's a made up word for Language policing.

Saying "slur" is like saying "Skibidi toilet". It doesn't mean anything you fkin re333tard.

Gyatt.

2 Likes

Like i said nobody thinks this is some principled approach or agrees with you about it in any way.

Its just some weird manifestation of an unnamed mental neuroses that you spread on us

its weird how you think you speak for the collective when youre a freak like eveyrone else

1 Like

who have you talked to about this buddy?

"Slur". What a gay ass concept. How many other languages even have a word like this? Turkish sure as hell doesn't

arent you guys pretty racially homogenous or at the very least outwardly racist lmao

seems like such a concept may coincide with such behavior

what the hell is there to dodge? you said what you said

for the record in the future you should try highlighting something you want to decipher and pressing the quote button. just to see what happens

No and No. Turks aren't racist. There's just some Xenophobia since the early 2010's towards Syrians because of the Refugee issue. Other than that Turks are very not racist. They love Africans and North Europeans, Russians and so on. Black people are actually very well respected here. Your country is just zogged to the throat.

1 Like

perhaps yeah. youve seen notjones

If you're unironically going to use the word "slur" in a 20 year old Gaming forum don't expect us normal people to take you seriously.

1 Like

"normal"

fucking god does it ever end

2 Likes

Skibidi toilet Gyatt W Rizz.
^ This is what you sound like to me.

2 Likes

The Ride Never Ends.

Remember, it's a spiral, not a circle.

spiral out, keep going

For the record i dont want to take extra steps to uncensor a word that you randomly decide to censor for no reason

1 Like

If you're going to censor random words you might as well hand out bans for people linking Xwitter shit.

Nmagane logging into my account and blocking Jdance has done wonders for my forum experience(Barring the jones griefing.)

1 Like