Moderator Action Logs

People would rather not tie their identity to accounts on a forum where the moderators support and encourage doxxing their users.

Not to dig up old bones but Epok has been consistently malicious when it comes to dealing with privacy concerns and data protection.

Let's just go through the list and see how many users in this site's history have been doxxed:

  1. Electrowizard
  2. Jones
  3. Osiris
  4. Benny
  5. Epok
  6. Yns
  7. Jdance
  8. Nyte
  9. Loki57
  10. ■■■■■■■■■■■■ (His name is actually censored because of the severity of the doxxening)

and probably more that I couldn't remember...

And then you wonder why people would rather stay anonymous?

you yourself sent me pictures of my linkedin

4 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

You doxxed Jones first on the old forum so Erik doxxed you. It wasn't me who started it.

Jdance can’t be doxxed dude he’s posted all his own PII

For what it's worth I was never really involved with any of that stuff except when it came to Loki, and that was only because he lied about his affiliation with Valve (He was paid to be on the forum to promote Dota).

I doxxed Toprak. @Event_Horizon

■■■■■■■■■■■■ was also doxxed by you/goy club

1 Like

Probably same for benny I don't think anyone here has ever doxxed him

You and Epok did.

  1. Create an account.
  2. Post on account.
  3. Don't share account.

What is the problem?

1 Like

Did you not read anything I wrote above?

Misdirection. Being on someone elses account doesnt stop doxxing

Stop virtue signaling.

Erik be like (every time he wants to post on the Forum): "i sure wish that i could have my own account, but i am concerned about my personal safety. Unfortunately theres a big chance i get doxxed if i dont account share"

1 Like

No. Whats going on here is more akin to the guy who smears shit on the walls in public bathrooms and giggles and gets off to the thought that nobody knows it was him. Fuck you Erik

1 Like

The Big Ass century of shame is upon us.

Nmagane and jones were account sharing from the start on the old forum. They just have fun doing it.

I gave my account to them a long time ago too because I wanted to leave forever but I ended up back anyway.

We’re annoyed by it now so let’s just have our own accounts ty god bless.

1 Like