Monkey pox

Ur all dumb yns is goat

3 Likes
1 Like

https://twitter.com/east_orwell/status/1456074490383790081

pls delete my account

but then how will you make your 1 post per week reminding us how above it all you are?

Yesterday was one of those good nadota days on the forum

DSYLXIA!

@Dsylxia

My latest conspiracy theory: Cavemen life expectancy was actually 100-400 years old, not 30 years old. How can you expect me to believe a gigachad with no stress, an ideal microbiome, strong family values, no government, constant exercise and fresh food is only living 30 years

1:53 AM · May 5, 2022·Twitter Web App

2 Likes

What about dental health?

what about it? cavities didnt exist yet because there wasn't processed sugar so tooth rot wasn't possible. most caveman actually flossed with fibres from animal sinew and were exposed to naturally occuring fluoride. also gigachad jawlines meant bigger mouth cavities which permitted wisdom teeth to grow in without complication.

soy has actually shrunk the human mouth

5 Likes

Dental health still an issue. So is cancer

There is no mention of Cancer in the Bible.

I'm atheist

1 Like

Abortion in a vaccuum is probably not ethical, but it aint in a vaccuum. Our society is just better with abortions as recommended by a medical professional.

3 Likes

It seems I missed the abortion part of this thread. Soz.

3 Likes

I was talking about post birth abortion where they off the baby after its out of the mother lol

Ban Ian

2 Likes

Let's donate and help fund things like planned parenthood so that late term abortions related to financial struggles can be reduced. :+1:

2 Likes

Let’s create a society where family is valued and cherished so women don’t feel like it’s ok to kill their unborn children

1 Like