"Moral and Economic implications of stealing groceries from a Supermarket chain in a collapsing economy"

I think in order to judge the context properly we need to hear the teamspeak recordings. Need to know how vulgar this guy was being

Modern Commandments would have this

My moral foundations: ordained by god out of heaven.
Yours: the moral foundation of /r/AmITheAsshole

1 Like

Thou shalt not Catfish

Thou shalt not steal virtual products.

You can edit that? Lmao

I'm going to start telling them they're so worthless as human beings they should start shoplifting toothbrushes and batteries from the supermarket.

You're just hurt that you casually brought up your larceny and we didn't support you. It has nothing to be with me being a bad person, or some moral argument. You wanted to be cleansed of your sin and told "you're a good person", but you're just a low IQ animal.

1 Like

I wouldn't steal from a Turkish Walmart on the basis that loss prevention there might involve breaking bones or maiming

If you want to talk about your "sick heists" just post in /r/antiwork dude. I'm sure you'll get your social acceptance there.

"Talking behind people's backs". You want to know something? When you went out for a walk and you were yelling "can you hear that" in respect to some rushing waterway, both myself and nmaGane heard it, but we CHOSE to ignore you. We heard EVERYTHING, but we said nothing. You were acting like a MORON 12 year old child TUGGING at our shirts to give you attention.

And it's not like this is something you shouldn't know. I have told you for YEARS that you're an uninteresting animal and you offer NOTHING.

1 Like

Ouch.

2 Likes

Jones's morality (as we see it, from our limited vantage point) largely & transparently exists primarily as a vehicle to put others down. In this regard it doesn't really seem to make him more "good" than he was in his days of simply putting others down (without bible passages) & moreover doesn't really seem to align with the moral message of the bible.

I would say that based on jones's posting here, he does not understand the bible (is not a Holy man / does not live a Holy life) and only uses it as a cloak to continue to act on his base impulses to type mean things on the internet while tricking the viewer into thinking there is some sort of moral grounding behind the words. And lastly - the "viewer" here is not you, dear reader, but actually Jones himself (the "trick" is to trick himself, convince himself he is moral despite continuing to act on his immoral impulses) because, as discussed above, the ultimate audience and arbiter of all our moral grandstanding is the self.

No, I think you steal wages from your employer by "pretending to work" so this "stealing" debacle hits close to home.

See this is more morally wrong than stealing gum. Quoting the Bible doesn't make it morally upstanding, it's just you acting on your immoral impulses and then retroactively convincing yourself you're morally upstanding using a labyrinth of nonsense you constructed for yourself. A prison for the brain.

1 Like

What the hell does this even mean? You're grasping for such irrelevant shit there's no way to figure out what you're arguing for here.

What exactly do you offer besides taking nmagane hostage with Computer science shit for 20 minutes before promplty disconnecting? Like what the fuck are you even talking about. You're on some unfathomable plane of delusion

I am the founder of the Goy Club, obviously.

1 Like

Cool story bro :)

You'll always be some accessory dog toprak solely because you weren't there when Beesa wouldn't stop singing The National and I established a new TeamSpeak.