more emoticons and post ones you want added here

Work in progress, gotta make the background transparent... Afterwards I'll make a darker skin tone for you @LuckyArtist

1 Like

@SOPHIE Please add this emote to the collection.

1 Like

@LuckyArtist Thoughts?

1 Like

can we get a choo choo train emote for mafia?

Find/make it and post it

man do i actually have to work to get things?

can't dan just wizard it into being?

1 Like

He is a mere mortal

1 Like

What are you thinking?

Also I think I accidently sent someone a pm?

How do I add emotes? Do I have more permissions to do this? @SOPHIE

no it's admin unfortunately but if you send me a zip of the emotes, with the emotes set to proper names (like blackdick.gif or whatever) it is super easy for me to upload them

been too busy today to mind this

So it needs to be a gif in a zip archive like this?
blackdong.zip (417 Bytes)

tan_dong.zip (423 Bytes)

no lmao I meant zip them all up at once just for the sake of giving it to me. I can drag and drop five files at a time as long as they're named what the emote would be

just like a thomas the tank poofing smoke and spinning wheels

@SOPHIE packed_dong_For_epok.zip (1.4 KB)

Three emotes all zipped. I'm ready for them to be added.

3 Likes

NotGay

I titled this one "Not Gay"

just make sure that theres no capitals and avoid hyphenating between words in the emote for now, just put em next to eachother. cuz if someone types in tan dong theyre not gonna see anything even if you have it formatted like tan_dong, im pretty sure capitals also fuck that up too

so you sent me blackdong, NotGay, and tan_dong. i renamed them to blackdong, gaydong, and tandong. and in the future (for other emotes) it would be best to have the common word in the front to group all the emotes together (even tho dongblack donggay and dongtan dont sound nearly as good, atleast they would be gathered together when you view all the emotes)

:gaydong: :blackdong: :tandong:

i just drag and drop onto the emoji page once things are named properly so i can upload multiple emojis at once, therefore i dont choose the name at all for the emojis (its done automatically to match the filename), thats why filename matters