Music thread

if anyone wants unreleased slowdive or duster demos pm me

@a2pas @anon31000304

2 Likes

i think iā€™ve already heard every slowdive demo unless these are like ultra-rare

sorry for missing ur steam messages earlier. also do u wanna reflex duel i havent played in like 4 days

you ahve the pygmalion demo?

yee

pmd

i am beyond excited to see duster in january

lucky son of a bitch

are they coming midwest in the tour? just got to see cloud nothings for the 4th time, saw my bloody valentine in july (finally)

no i dont think so, think its just east and west

Do you guys think quadraluv is a reference to the Alesis Quadrasynth?

can u open ur pms

I donā€™t have any am I supposed to?

Sorry, taste_my_rot is not accepting messages at the moment.

On second thought maybe it's the quadraverb

@taste_my_rot

what are your favorite/underrated Chain Reaction releases?

:pray:t6::pray:t6:

Damn this a jam

srs is sooooo good

Hard for me to answer that as I havenā€™t heard them all and I donā€™t really know how people rate these things though Monolake, Vladislav Delay, Porter Ricks, and Rene Loweā€™s(Substance/Vainqueur) contributions SEEM pretty well known by people in the know.

But I also like the Matrix - Various Films comp, some of the track titles seem like they reference those three colors movies Donald, KiZZLeZ, and BB used to post about.

In the past I would have said Shinichi Atobe - Ship Scop, but heā€™s since been plucked out of obscurity by DDS and is pretty popular now.

Monolake - Hong Kong gives me the most nostalgia though as I visited Hong Kong a lot when I was younger and I forget which track but the one with the field recordings of the water give me Uber nerd chills reminding me of the choppy ferry rides from Wan Chai to Kowloon side

1 Like

Airhogs, alightsoul has run amok on this forum under the guise of @big_ass. Somehow, heā€™s managed to convince half the posters here that heā€™s not an intolerable parasite. Will you once more take up arms against this disgusting sack of shit?

1 Like

I know who he is and I donā€™t care about him nor do I have the energy to eradicate that kind of intractable colon ulcer feeding off our shit-posts. The only thing we can do is raise general awareness and caution the public to vaccinate themselves accordingly.

Unfortunately, too many of them have been infected. They genuinely believe heā€™s tolerable. Absolutely disgusting

Yeah a lot of people canā€™t seem to see through his uber-gay/fake polite facade and see the sickness lurking inside him. I get the sense people want him around because he posts a lot and for fear of this forum dying or something.