MVP Mafia / Dungeon Mafia Signup

This is a work in progress but will only be tweaked slightly from this format I have tested for balancing numerous times.

Dungeon Mafia

All items are 1 time use unless stated otherwise. No player can use items and loot dungeon or use night ability in the same night.

Town:
1x Knight (Starts with Sword: {Kill a player at night.} Can also loot dungeon for guaranteed Knight class loot.)
1x Mage (Starts with Ice wand: {Freeze a player at night stopping night actions.} Can also loot dungeon for guaranteed Mage class loot)
?x Dungeon Explorer (Can loot dungeon during night for a random item loot. This is the Vanilla Town role - you can choose to not loot the dungeon by PMing the host at night.)

Mafia:
1x Goblin (Steal all items from chosen town member at night. CAN’T loot dungeon, has to steal.)
1x Gnoll (Can plant traps in dungeon. {Traps take two nights to prepare, once ready (on the second night) it kills a random town member looting (only if looting) the dungeon. Doesn’t need to be two consecutive nights to set it up.} Can also loot dungeon for random item loot.)
1x Gnome (Starts with Curse wand: {Curse random item in chosen player’s inventory, causing the item to target the user when used.} Can also dungeon for random item loot.)

Right now the signees are:

Kieran
Slowdive
Klaze
SCSF
Nmagane
Wintermute
YNS
Roragok
Amer
Epok/Dan
Krazy_Kat
Matticus
Gwez
Bazingaboy
Gamut

.s if you need another. Only have mobile the next week.

You’re in!

Sign

This sounds interesting people you should sign

1 Like

Looking forward to this game.

1 Like

Fun looking setup. Where is ewiz?

1 Like

Nice setup! Reminds me of Wild West - but with that special Goy Club spin via the RNG!

Just a suggestion - How about writing lore for each of the characters and for start of day/end of day posts? It could be like a medieval role-playing game!

1 Like

Can we see the loot-table?

1 Like

I’ll see if I can grab him

Sign

1 Like

Sign

1 Like

sign

1 Like

Please @ everyone in the game a bit before you send out pms to send them a ui notification and make sure we won’t need subs.

1 Like

sign

1 Like

PMs have a UI notification

1 Like

Yeah but do you understand the concept of a ping? Roles being distributed and shit is already a start to a game. Doing @big_ass will just let you know that you were mentioned here and you can follow the rest. I’m mentioning this because for some reason Benny created a new thread and some people signed in the last game and haven’t posted in this one…

1 Like

Slowdive and Kieran in particular lol. You don’t gotta at everyone, plenty of no lifers looking at this thread ten times a day that are signed too. I suppose I could at them but I’m just trying to give some hot tips.

1 Like

1 day read time degenerate here

1 Like

2 day read time for zero dollars :distress:

Will be starting shortly just putting on the finishing touches :slight_smile:

1 Like