My one quarral with Avengers : infinity war

I watched the new bladerunner movie, I have to say it was quite good. I like those movies that force you to infer your own interpretation of what reality is and then you take your thoughts and discuss them on msg boards. Another movie I saw which was a mind fuck that I enjoyed was Annihilation.

What did you think about it?

I would put marvel movies into the PG fantasy category, so knowing you're sort of in this playful sphere where nobody really gets hurt or dies, and if they do die it's usually in a non-violent or off-screen sort of way does remove a lot of the excitement from watching marvel films, especiallly when you're already familiar with the canon so you know when you see certain characters, they're in no 'actual' danger since 'Iron man dying' wouldn't be something that actually happens at least until the finale, but watching these movies with completely new characters whom you know nothing about adds an element of excitement to the film because you know the writers have very little investment into them for the story and they can be removed at any instance.

Written danger is real danger in those films, not just a plot element to add interest and excitement.

Actually, I remember seeing Logan, that was a movie I fucking hated when I walked out of the theater, but I've kind of grown to appreciate the film over time. It's definitely a good film, now that I look back on it, but I don't think that's a Marvel film, right? So I guess that doesn't count.

Wallace and Gromit: The Wrong Trousers

I was referring to more recent films, but yea that's a good movie. I was always a fan of stop-animation films, did you ever see Mary and Max? That's a good one too. Damn I'm fucking old LOL.

I haven't seen the new wallace and gromit film yet tho.

THey gathered the worlds superheroes to fight Thanos but all they needed was one stimulated ironstove poking holes in his theory

I should mention that there are leaks and I read them and the movie sucks

is captain marvel going to dab on thanos

No captain marvel gets to play second fiddle to all the old generation white male superheroes who are going to be killed off this movie

There's also a bunch of time travel/timeline-shifting nonsense which has never, ever been a good trope in any mainstream blockbuster movie

Like if you think these people's takes on eugenics and population control are bad wait until you see what they have to say about astrophysics

rofl holy shit thats worse than it hough
unironically was hoping for antman to get vored by thanos' ass then expand his dong until thanos explodes

1 Like

Logan was REALLY bad dude and any usage of the word "growing" in regards to that film has to be in relation to diskspace.

1 Like

Logan was objectively better than all the other x man movies because the superheroes died in that one

Link?

only good super hero movies are nolan's batman and watchmen now fight me

deadpool was ok

spiderverse was a good one honestly.

Yeah I agree

On rewatch I feel like Watchmens got a lot of issues but whatever its still half decent.

I still wouldnt make anyone sit through it though its so fucking long and has awful pacing issues

ended up buying ten tickets for this shit anyway rofl

Reselling tickets i s great scam :slight_smile: