My Reaction (when) YNS Discusses His Expensive Shirt and Food Options:

what a fucking terrible place it is

qv

getting shamed for buying your product that derives its value from shaming others and then shaming other people in the thread

wait, that's wrong

I'm going back to looking at assembly outputs.

The issue I take with it that he's trying to pretend to be and lead people on this forum into believing he's something that he's not:

Yes, yns has moved onto roleplaying heroin chic runway model now after his reformed crack-baby pleas for attention fell short of their intended mark

i guess i kinda like the skinny tired and i dont really see why its something that would upset you so much.

to each their own i guess.

Ugh why am I even posting this garbage or reading any of this trash

I hate him with every fiber of my being

First he tried to pretend he was black, and not normal black, like all of the worst stereotypes about being black black

Then he started waltzing into every thread derailing whatever stupid bullshit we do on these forums to let everyone know he was raised by a crack whore to engender some kind of sympathy

Now he does this shit

I want to erase him

you love me right tho

what is this guy talking about LMFAO

Air hogs is cringe personified

Hogs hates you because he hates black people and you roleplayed being black as a skinny white nerd so he despises you the most you traitor trash

airhigs

Airhogs is just perpetually very butthurt about internet posts

when I was roleplaying as a black person I was also living in some shitty ghetto in north Las Vegas smoking heroin and dealing drugs for Mexicans for free drugs

Whomst isn’t

Me. I've never been offended by an internet post before

when I was crying about my crack baby mother I was living in an RV behind a house in Ventura county shooting up used cottons and meth residue for a head change