NA CS2

1 Like

@Sammyboy see no mesikans. U know how ez this shit is after economically competing against wetbacks for 5 years with spineless woke fucks like you letting ur region get fucked cuz get woke get broke?

Lost 2 in a row

6W-2L now

Ready for lan ETS Montreal next weekend! Getting player packages rdy. It's their pay xD

@Sammyboy the jerseys cost me 4$ a pop. Imagine paying 60$+ per lolololololol mesikans

2 Likes

do you have a 5 year old child helping you or something

4 Likes

People liek to talk shit, aint nobody ever say DAAAAAYM ONLy $4.00?!?!!? thats GYPSY moves right there

Its always who can spend the most not the one who can gypsy the system and do it for pennies. Gawsh

Thats because to normal people, going from a $4 per tshirt to $12 per tshirt for a 5 person team tor $40 is worth the cost of not using glitter

You bought glitter and did arts and crafts. Thats gay dude

i make fun of michael's a lot but it's actually got some fire stuff no cap

I dont know what michaels is but knowing what that is is also probably gay

it's like a better joanne fabrics

A better what?

Right I gopniked it for cheap because I'm not out here playing pretend

No where near 12 man it's minimum $60 per shirt if not more

???? Quat

Yeah dont use that site

Fucking ■■■■■■ kids think some donkey walking around in a lan with that on for 2 days with some random sponsor logo is going to generate 60$+ in sales for said sponsors. NOT A FUCKING CHANCE.

There for 4$ jerseys and fuck you.

It would be like giving @Sammyboy a living wage and expecting a return when u can hire a mesikan to do his job for 10% xD