NA Mafia team for AD2L AMATEUR DOTA 2 LEAGUE

Yes - > See namafia on beyond the sumit stream -> general forum consists of only politics ■■■■■■ debate

1 Like

see namafia.com on bts stream -> There is no dota subforum

Theres two.

Sorry i was loaded. The lady friend has become way hornier since i sealed this www.VitaPLUR.io deal. Was hasing fun last night.

Anyway

@Forrest if ur doing shit, tag up, but that shit on your banners and even change your team name for the jDL premier season. The team name to NAmafia.com or something. Do it for free for the season, then see if you can make a $ from some one here.

2 Likes

well namafia, we are now open to offers for changing our teamname or flags and such in exchange for monetary benefits…

@SOPHIE @Roragok

401k enrollment match 50% of contributions up to 6%.

1 Like

we’ll talk it over with our head of official business department

no retard. First season free

ur still going to be playing 4 months from now. Ur not going to find anyone else, might as well start working. Dota is the most capitalist game out there. Only real esport to have the likes of puppy secret and notail og.

@everyone

Here is a fucking sponsorship lesson NA dota

Dont think about tomorrow think about 4+ months from now when it comes to getting deals. The greed fucks people over. Gimmie gimmie never gets.

@Forrest you can barely sell your dick to an ugly chick. They dont know what it will do for them, you dont know what it does for them. You have no idea what ur selling do it for free for this jDL season and then talk $ with them. Sell out like I did

I WANT TO SEE THIS

IM JUST NOT GOING TO DO IT FOR FREE BUT I WANT TO SEE THIS

MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE

DOTA.PL did it with what was left of the Nisha stack after he went to Secret. they played ast Dota.pl

BLYAAAAT @Forrest MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE! I CAN EVEN MAKE THE IN GAME BANNERS FOR YOU GUYS

who knows @Forrest maybe next jdl season they will be able to afford to pay you 25$ a month, because thats what its worth to them. You can split the $ or keep majority and give your gremlins crumbs for the honour of playing with you. Remember you control the $ at that point

tfw all these teams wanna fuck with big name sponsors then get surprised as fuck when they get ass raped by a shitty contract and then wanna go on reddit hoping white knights help them out.

When they could just avoid all the bullshit and work with AN HONEST sponsor like @GlazedGaming.

3 Likes

Always be avoiding all the bullshit

Post more Gold Nuggets @glazedgaming

me

Dm me boss

thats the most important part. Look to tomorrow not right now

@GlazedGaming sponsor me for nadcl plz