NA Mafia team house

Gross was like $3000 a year + tourney winnings b4 I got cancelled 2as going to be 6k+ the next year if I kept my mouth shut

What about the costs of operations for those years and was it consistently 3k?

We'll have to take that into consideration for the valuation since leadership is important, although I'm sure YNS shares and admires your redpilled views.

Also, if this house is a success what profits would be seen from it and what is the breakdown there?

Feel free to take this to DMs if you wish, I'd understand if you didn't want to go into detail but I'm happy to help you get funding from YNS (as long as you're willing to consider fair equity for the investment risk)

this is years from now so it doesnt matter

1 Like

The more important question who’s the team and for what game

1 Like

You can fund a South American team house in Peru. Or Mexico

$7k is an entire house in poland.

no i was wrong thats to lease a place for the year.

I think plasma will spend too much on hookers and blow - this enterprise is doomed

#plasma

1 Like

Sigh.

So what's the potential return look like then?

Dpc div 2. It should be straight profit after the first or 2nd sponsor. Need $3,100 a month for 5 guys

I don't like the sounds of that. We should secure sponsor contracts instead of putting the cart before the horse. We could even get the price of the house reduced, just post vlogs and paint their logo on the wall like you're a knockoff 100thieves compound

Europe kinda gay atm it's going to take a coupe years to see what's really going on.

I'm planning on getting the boys together at an internet cafe to play in a tournament

What do u think he’s doing now

His post saying that the house becomes profitable after the sponsors are secured implies that the house would be acquired pre profitability. Which is fine, but if the contingency is "let me get some sponsors" then it's kinda fucked because that's the whole name of the game

Yes it will likely take time to become profitable, it is very difficult to secure sponsors when you have no real team and it’s hard to be taken serious enough to get sponsors without a house and some tournaments under your belt

1 Like

What game is this plasma

1 Like

dota. im trying to scam the system economically. You cant buy wins in Dota like in CSGO.

ergo the mexicans who come in working for less than minimum wage dunking on euros that get paid 100k a year each

1 Like