CONCLUDED -- NADEAD MINECRAFT - FINAL SERVER - Hardcore, Small World, 1 life only

Edit: The Minecraft Server has now ended. The thread will be left up as a monument to the 15 minutes each of us spent playing.

Hello All,
Welcome to the final edition of the NAMafia Minecraft server. This is your last chance to annoy each other and build phallic objects before the website shuts down.

In honor of this website's last days, we are introducing a few new rules:

• 1 Life Only -- Gamemode is Minecraft Hardcore - no respawns. If you die you will be permanently banned from the server and the website.
  • Budget Cuts -- The server has a small world border to encourage collaboration and camaraderie. Nobody will be building houses 1000+ blocks away - we are all in this together.
  • Minimal Ruleset -- Designed to encourage cooperation in limited space, the expectation is that nobody has any claim to one particular area.

Have fun! Let's go out with a bang!

Once all players on the server have died, we will shut down the server and the website.

1 Like

Connection Info

World Spawn

1 Like

Reserved

1 Like

THREAD RULES:
1.DO NOT POST IN THREAD
2.DO NOT READ THREAD
3.DO NOT LIKE POSTS IN THREAD

1 Like

Day 1 Progress:

What about PvP?

1 Like

please allow respawning. thanks.

2 Likes

Pvp is disabled so that we all will collaborate

Uh-oh! Did Kyle die already??!!?

PLEASE ALLOW RESPAWNING

1 Like

1 Like

THIS IS BAD Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I SUSPECT FOUL PLAY.

Quick Kyle. Use one of the beds in the village right away. You can't survive out there

i needed your help and u werent there. u placed those zombies in the fences. why?

I will attempt to protect the Villagers though I fear that Alrightsoul has likely had them all murdered by now. Additionally I will attempt to build a sheep farm so we may have many beds. I do not want to share a bed with Alrightsoul.

will you be helping me with the villagers? villages will spawn cats if you're nice to them.

Rise and mine boys

Today is not the day we die

1 Like

I saw a cat stuck in a hole in the hills near the village. It probably cant get out of there and will stay stuck until we find fish to tame it

1 Like

@KrazyKat this is your calling. you love cats and you love fishing.