NADethy Day 1

Welcome test subjects.

In this world there are many types of people. There are good people who do bad things. There are bad people who do good things. One thing remains the same among us all, however.

When you get put in a spaceship thousands of miles above Earth, you will begin suspecting your fellow crewmates. You have been chosen to prove this to the world. Find the imposter. If there even is one.

This is among us themed. Do your tasks. Find the imposter.

Role PMs

Town Cop

Town Cop PM

Welcome, you are a Town Cop.

Abilities:

Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town/Mafia.
You do not know your sanity.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Mafia Goon

Mafia Goon PM

Welcome, You are a Mafia Goon.
Abilities:

Nightkill: Barring Night 0 which is a Cop Headstart, you may use your nightkill on any night.

Win condition:

You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Alive Players

osiris
DiendaMahdik
KrazyKat
bazingaboy
faZ

Sending out PMs now
There is night 0 for cops btw

@mafiabot startday 6455

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters

Not Voting

osiris, DiendaMahdik, KrazyKat, bazingaboy, faZ,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

216c9250-facb-11ea-8e89-670e89e11e45

All pm's sent out.

Day will start at a reasonable time once I have everyone's night 0 action.

@Osiris @DiendaMahdik @KrazyKat @bazingaboy @faZ

1 Like

Day 1 starts!!

You all go about your tasks during the day. Fixing wiring. Shooting asteroids. Uploading samples. There are a few close calls with the reactor about to burst, but you work together and get it all fixed up.

Yet, just as you were about to finish your last task, a dead body was found!! The unnamed purple (simply a place holder not a player) was found with his neck snapped.

There is an imposter. Discuss, then vote!

Day will end Monday night at 2020-09-22T03:00:00Z

I was doing body scan. You can see that task being completed visually so you know I'm good. @Osiris was running the opposite way during the meltdown and only turned when he saw me. I think I saw @bazingaboy coming from a vent. I swear I was juking @KrazyKat at the beginning. I was trying to stick with @faZ but he ran away. Everyone is sus.

1 Like

its kkat

@mafiabot vote krazykat

you can cheat in among us by seeing people fake doing tasks (the bar doesnt go up)

That's not cheating - that's tactical.

i mean the ideal play is to follow people around then and see if they do a task. anyone who lies about that kind of accusation is gonna be the impostor so you cant even leverage it in reverse

buddy system breaks the game

Then as the imposter you just keep sabotaging so people have to leave and then you skedaddle

i could never be an astronaut, not seeing trees and clouds would kill me. maybe if the spaceship had trees in it

Sounds like you'd want to kill everyone and fly home

@mafiabot vote osiris

we should all put our findings out, this game is as much a logic puzzle as it is scumhunting. I got a green on faz last night

i was coerced i never wanted to leave