NADethy Day 1

yea this is a 2 day format unless you bag scum day 1, still at worst a 50/50 if everyone is honest unless everyone cops the players still alive on day 2, even then you can still eliminate some sanities in orders. think about it dude scum has to survive 2 lynches and avoid getting mech locked by big brain towns. still need @faZ night info to start running the matrix

which means we should probably run a train on checks down the line?

Not lynching on the first two days makes this a 3 day game.
More info = better chance at a solve.
Just my opinion.

have you played dethy? i've never played no lynch dethy

esp with n0 headstarts for us seems ridiculous, probably even unwinnable for the baddies if we pay attention

looks like faz missed the thread today. definite advantage for scum to claim their action last jus sayin

The last game I played had n0 cop checks and scum still won.

And yeah scum posting their results last gives them an advantage if they do their homework on the other results.

Here is a look into the twisted mind of nmagane trying to solve a dethy game:

bring nma back i miss him and his facts about kobolds

they were probably fucking wrong query me instead

what is a kobolds first response to home invaders?

Ask them for a sock.

you'd have my vote if faz had already posted

I was thinking to out checks in the specific order, like randing. Cause scum will try to out his check that makes most sense

I have green on bazinga

Voting red check doesnt make sense because one cop could check town and see opposite. Another cop is always shows as mafia.

This game just come down to scum hunting day 1 really

2 greens on me mean one of them is naive one is real cop and 1 could be scum still.

No dude we are left with 4 people to lynch from day 2 and dont get a chance to lynch mafia twice that's dumb.