NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

It’s the same thing with capitalism. People are by and large introduced to careers not from ability or intelligence but through family

That was true of maybe 80% of my classmates during undergrad. All of them had internships through family

You too can have lots of capital one day if you stop being a gay loser

no thanks

Sorry dude you come from serious privilege or something I’ve never had that experience

I don’t think you need to worry about either lmao. I don’t have to wait for “one day” to come along.

Yes you’re rich I know. Just give me all your money please, I’m a proletariat and need your money

1 Like

hand it over porky

Will you have sex with me?

Lmao

I don’t even come from serious privilege, I am grateful for my background and will forever be indebted to it. Hopefully society works itself towards giving more opportunity to others.

dumb upper class white kid hates self so he becomes communist.jpg

1 Like

Hey man you don’t even know what brand of TPUSA retard is spawned in my neighborhood

kirk himself

Wow sounds so rough

1 Like

That’s not the point. Honestly though while I was supporting someone else independently I could only be pragmatic and not some brooding retard who was depressed

1 Like

After growing up in poverty I would just rather not let the state have control over what I get

1 Like

that isnt what communism is… sorry… try again next time…

The state raised you if you were really in poverty

What if your parents have too much income to qualify for state programs but are drug addicts/alcoholics that spent all their money to the point there was rarely food in the house?

1 Like