NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

And only read like every third or fourth asoul post where he makes an actual argument that you can respond to

Let’s all just go out into the world and talk to real people and see which of us makes it and which doesnt

This applies to:
me
ewiz
iafr
yns
agorabar
slow dives
afraid to poop

how do we explain this guys? didnt stalin kill like ten trillion people?!?!!?

No one’s arguing it was good. It failed for a multitude of reasons, but the famines weren’t the fault of communism

stop being poor

Sources? I don’t see trump sending people to gulags and purging his military through death squads and kangaroo trials

I make 6 figures bruh

I’ve talked to real people, including my relatives who died because they couldn’t afford treatment for routine chronic diseases. Of course they were at wits end and could not fathom the idea that they be better off with a stipend instead of constantly getting loans

not you you fucking idiot im talking about the image

And none of those are fucking relevant to communism

true

The famines were indirectly caused by communism because the reason they occurred was not due to an unpreventable disaster

ok this is epic

makes what

books are not commonly supplied to americans after high school, please forgive him

Stallin ordained the deaths of 50 million people (mostly gays Muslims and Jews) and you guys revere him as some sort of hero

tfw u fall for nazi propaganda

nothing wrong with mass executions of faggots
loko at loomdun

Why does loomdun deserve to die?