NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

I don’t agree with caps, just lower limits

And an inheritance tax

explain? idgi

yes when that area was known as alphabet city and was one of the worst areas in New York where people went to buy and use drugs. Seriously a place you want to be at not just a place you end up at when you have a drug problem

You have a great point but have to understand we are all just cogs in a machine - in capitalism or in communism - if we don’t churn like the rest we are contributing to a broken system

The paris commune failed because it did not have the full support of the working class, i don’t think many people would argue that this is an example of pure marxism

absolutely not

did you read my posts before this

capital is incentive

watch jordan b peterson vids about high earners (ok maybe I'm trolling with this line)

god i wish i was an alpha lobster FUCK

I’m alpha lobstering ewiz right now

The lower east side is now a nice place to be along with pretty much all of Manhattan no thanks to the crack smokers at c-squat

I mean it’d still be a cap situated firmly in luxury

No, it fell to the fucking Prussians. Learn your history

Let’s all post pictures of how clean our rooms are in order to determine who is the sanest, highest functioning member of society

Oh shit

Right now we have people just making above what can be eligible for welfare. If we give everyone a universal basic income that consists of vouchers for medical care and room & board we can have people regardless of background live comfortably while people who are pure capitalist gamers have fun comparing taxes, incomes, etc.

I lose, my room is a mess

Yeah, cause smoking crack all day is how the inhabitants replaced the fucking foundations and joists in the building

My room is a gay bar

Yeah mine’s pretty bad too

I sleep on the couch because it’s comfier than my bed

the paris commune fell because it had little support and shit fucking military might but i left the second part out because that has little to do with communism