NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

My biggest concern about jordan peterson would be that he would be an interesting guy but he would be one of those people that just assumes he’s always interesting and talks endlessly without giving you a chance to talk

or just any topic he clearly wants to jump in and act like an expert (personal pet peeve) he does seem to have this issue

There was this little piece of Canadian ass at my old job that my coworker and I had deep respect for because he wasn’t our boss. He tried getting me a job I love that guy

i bet u jordan peterson would suck at mafia

By respect I mean carnal urges

He’s too easily set off- that might be because he’s trying to sell his “Brand”

Jordan Peterson’s mafia postings would be like benny’s but not ironic

going to loop @sdadasdas into this discussion

Who’s to say Benny is being ironic

1 Like

Who, Indeed??

Great philosophical mind here. Communism is alright but I wouldn’t call it ideal.

:casey:

1 Like

?  

1 Like

Hoping to wake up to some nice euro replies in this thread tomorrow morning :slight_smile:

im convinced nordic people dont exist

Honestly if they did they’d all be fat faced with slit eyes

dude imagine jordan peterson just getting baited and griefed by the worst of our current generation mafia players

nordic “people” are just white people whog ot raped by gengis khan

i bet u jordan peterson would quote genesis to try to prove himself innocent in mafia

Imagine nahaz just going to town on JP’s bussy like it was some 90lb fleshlight… not that hard to imagine

I would love to grief anybody from the boomer generation in mafia that would be quite the mirthful experience