NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

I’m just imagining his kermit the frog voice saying “I just don’t understand why you’re doing this”

when it comes to mafia he is the beta lobster

The frustration, the disappointment, the eventual utter disillusionment and disgust with humanity

I think the experience genuinely leaves you a changed person

I can’t go back into society and be a normal person any more knowing these guys are out there ruining mafia games every day

The rush that comes with convicting another human being with a crime that the evidence leads you to believe you are so sure of is exhilarating, but when you hang the man and pull of his mask, and he is the doctor, That is chaos. That is unexplored territory. You didn’t expect that, you don’t know what to do. And that is the belly of the beast.

1 Like

Some guy: so d’you see the game last night

Me, a mafia player: You’re scum. You’re absolute fucking scum. I can see it in your fucking eyes and the way that you talk - I knew it from the moment you approached me. Just give up; you’ve lost this game. I am the greatest scum reader and you’re scum.

1 Like

you ever just get ran out of a playground by a 2 year old

Thinking about it now Iguess jordan peterson’s mafia posting would be similar to my posting on the account vinigold varbigald

ribbits

THIS IS CHAOS

@NA

I’m lean bitch

Didn’t mean to snap. But fuck you

i hope the next time you pee while shitting the pee goes through the toilet seat and onto your pants so you walk around looking like you pee’d yourself

Does that actually happen to people jesus christ

Sorry dude my dick hangs its fuckin fat

im sure its happened atleast once if not twice

You ever dipped the tip of your willy into the toilet water just tryna take a seat

That’s a rough start to the morning.

happens literally every time