NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

No, you need actual degrees for that

Briefly considered getting deepthroat fired from his job but then realized he’s the eye for an eye kind of guy

Dad says once All-Mother is pleased we might see some improvements in the ice floe and we can probably cross the small bay and complete the journey of our lifetimes (3.8 mi)

Havent got my hair cut so I can masturbate to my reflection in a puddle

get it from my guy he’s the best gay hairstylist in town

I’m sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about. I am part of a group that crossed the bering strait on an isthmus maybe 1,000 moon births ago

Pm me where I work

1 Like

I don’t know yet but it assuredly would not be very difficult to find out

1 Like

I'm delusional

What we have right now is not good enough. Do you understand how many fucking people die every fucking year just because of all our bullshit healthcare memes. When it comes to climate change we can no longer tolerate pussy ass half measures or steps backwards just catering to fucking mega corporations and because they don’t like it. I can;t elieve how dumb MAtthew is

Be on the side of change.

i bet jdance doesnt even vote

I don’t think he has time to.

votings for dumb losers

the planet is fucked and we cant do anything to stop it

pretty much unfortunately

Do we get to win the death lottery of not having to see the worst effects of it though? :pray2:

vote for geoengineering

This is the wrong side. These attitudes will no longer be tolerated under my regime. Change your mind, or the water will be extracted from your blood to be reintroduced into the ecosystem.

https://twitter.com/DolanDark/status/1062378183129882625?s=09

1 Like