NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

I demand you change your picture

I’m fucked in the head but I think counter strike has “loose” community guidelines compared to dota 2

Similar thing to fighting games

The best fighting game player in the world is a furry and he is pretty dope.

Sign

It has a payoff you guys just have to wait about a month and a half

@old_electrowizard_acc

that furry who admited to fucking his dog to death via leaked chat logs.

any numeta hot takes i can laugh at

In an [exclamation-mark laden statement subtitled “America First!” Trump said that “our intelligence agencies continue to assess all information, but it could very well be that the Crown Prince had knowledge of this tragic event – maybe he did and maybe he didn’t!”

“That being said,” Trump continued, “we may never know all of the facts surrounding the murder of Mr. Jamal Khashoggi. In any case, our relationship is with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They have been a great ally in our very important fight against Iran.”

Less than an hour after releasing the statement, Trump appeared in the White House Rose Garden to pardon two turkeys for Thanksgiving. He did not mention the journalist’s murder.

i wonder what would happen if they do 9/11 again lol Xd

1 Like

9/11 on a trump tower seems likely

guarantee we see the antifa version of Timothy Mcveigh within the next 4 years

A tranny terrorist

True American hero, defender of the constitution and the people’s rights:

Mr. Timothy McVeigh

If we had a real American like Donald trump in office at the time he would’ve saved this patriot and pardoned him

Wow we might have another deranged mass killer in our country? But this time a slight deviation from a white conservative male?! Nostradamus?!

how about another Muslim shooting up a gay club in the name of jihad

Still thinking that guy wasn’t a plant in 2018 LOL. There’s forces at play bigger than any of us