NADotA Caucus: Rd 4

looks like the LA district attorney saw the avenatti case and decided it wasn’t prosecutable surprise surprise @old_electrowizard_acc

Making it known you have a gun makes it a lot easier for people to not let you in places

to only solution to gun crime is more guns

What does it mean I don’t think you’re very well versed on this subject and you seem to just have an irrational bias towards people who own semi automatic rifles

I bet you think OJ is innocent too (also the fault of the LA district attorney)

what do u mean? he did tax evasion

No the murder his wife part

If It Fits, I Aqcuits

Yeah he dindu

I know nothing of this

The only people I know who own semi autos are divorcees

Oj being innocent was more of a test to the courts to see if black people can game the system like white people do

People who are still bitter about OJ are honestly troubled

Idk man I would own one but I live in California so they’re kind of gimped out here and I don’t feel like removing the receiver to reload it, also can’t justify spendings $700 on an ar15 but it’s not that bad to own a semi auto most people just own them and don’t talk about it except at the range

“Still bitter about OJ” is a very weird way of saying “dont like it when brutal murderers are declared innocent and half the country cheers over it”

Lmao

Wait you don’t think the system is working as intended? WHOOOOoOOOooAaaaaaa duuuuuuuuuuude

love seeing the pseudo-intellectual elite of nadota still jerking themselves off while ignoring the hebrew machine in front of their upturned noses.

I had a nose upturned

consider this political commentary: